Here are five reasons why this fall is a perfect time for buyers.
Looking to buy a home? Click here to search for a home.
Looking to sell a home? Click here for a FREE home valuation.
What makes this fall a great time to buy a home? There are five main reasons:
1. Homes sit on the market a bit longer. This means there’s more inventory and a better chance for you to secure a good deal.
2. Less competition. There are fewer buyers to compete against than you’d otherwise see in the spring and summer months. Fewer buyers mean you don’t have to be as aggressive with your offer.
3. For various reasons, many sellers want to close before the end of the year. For example, they may want to take advantage of certain tax benefits.
Now’s the time to make your move as a buyer.
4. Many sellers also want to sell before the holidays rather than wait through them. They want to be in their new home to enjoy the coming holiday season, so they’ll be motivated to help you buy their current one.
5. You get to see homes in different weather conditions. In other words, conditions you wouldn’t see in the spring and summertime.
If you’d like to buy now and take advantage of this opportunity or have any real estate questions at all, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’d love to help you.